THE PROFESSIONALS FORUM OF NIGERIA is a non-profit and non-political organization registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in line with the Companies and Allied Matters Act no. 1 of 2004
TPFN membership provides you with access to valuable knowledge for career development, interesting discussions on social development issues, networks and resources
- To establish an association to bring together interested and eligible Professionals with the aim to foster desired growth, development and sustainable democracy
- To promote continued good relationship, development and welfare of members of the Professional Forum of Nigeria
- To build a society of political equity, balanced gender mainstreaming, unbiased political processes, promotion of proper party politics, transparency and adopt embrace good corporate governance code
- To conduct periodic public enlightenment, organize conferences and political debates, and to promote credible political aspirants
- To formulate policy that will address grassroots issues that are of national importance
The Professionals’ Forum of Nigeria (TPFN) is an apolitical and non-governmental organization consisting a body of corporate professionals from different fields saddled with the thrust to change the Nigerian narrative as a corrupt nation and steer leadership in the right course.
TPFN was formed out of a dire need for progressive change, desired growth, development and sustainable democracy, cutting across the grass root level to the elite minority.
Since it’s formation in 2018, TPFN has embarked on series of grassroot inclusion projects.